|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
2021/07/11 III - Online Retreat - No Way Around It: Feeling All That Was Unfelt
You'll get 1 MP4100% SSL Secure
Video length: 01:36:45
Video Size: 808 MB
- Stunted maturity: being told as a child what to think, feel, and do. - What it means to be spiritual: loving everything, including the gnarly, not just the bliss.
- Meeting the pain of not being seen as a child, core trauma healing.
- Somatic guidance: inner aliveness is the gateway.
- Is it possible to live in presence all the time?
- Keeping the system open and relaxed as energy is being processed.
- Balance of coming to these meetings and trusting my own guidance to choose not to.
- Efforting of the spiritual mind: being "spiritual" or not being "spiritual".
- Believing that everyone should enjoy the love of the formless.
- Judging others: seeing how the mind creates sense of separation, stepping back and going into presence.
- The trap of being present so that the other will quieten.
- Being present for the love of presence even if everyone else is upset.